Wednesday, December 17, 2008

EMERGENCY!

Ok, yes, about a million things have happened since I last blogged, but I've just been saving up my funny stories.

Trey is just now getting over the flu. Patrick had it, I had it, then Trey had it. He's taken far, far longer to get over his sickness than either of his parents took, but he's being way less of a baby about being sick than his daddy. Oh, and his mommy.

The other morning, as my wonderful husband was letting me sleep in, I awoke to him screaming, "EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!!" in the living room. Panicked, I jumped out of bed and raced into the living room, in only my underwear, with visions of broken bones and bloodied gashes. As I stood in the middle of the room, (almost) naked as a jaybird, I realized the EMERGENCY was. . .puke. Yes. Trey had projectile vomited three times, and Patrick, not knowing what to do, decided to give me a heart attack in order to get me out of bed as quick as possible so I could direct him in what to do. Or do it for him. So I cleaned it up.

Next time he yells EMERGENCY!, I'll put pants on first.

No comments: