Monday, December 22, 2008

Seriously. . .

Here we are, nearly 8 months later, and the poo stories still reign.

Trey still only poos about once to twice a week. But now, he will poo all day long. He'll do one (yes, one, only one poo in his diaper) in the morning, a few hours later do another, then do another around dinnertime.

Today was apparently his day to poo. I thought I was safe this time. Trey pooed. Just one poo. So I started changing him and when I wiped his little bum, I had to keep wiping because the wipe was still dirty, even though it should have been clean. OH NO! He was doing ANOTHER poo. Right into the wipe. I shouted for Patrick because I was sure I was going to need help, assuming they were going to keep coming.

However, he did just the one. And let me tell you, his dad was proud. What is it with boys and poo? I swear, they bonded over this and cracked up at mom. Women just don't get it, I guess.

No comments: